What have you done today?

It's after 11 here in WA.. I can't help but feel I haven't done much today! I got up with my boys around 630... we ate breakfast, played, now we just finished lunch & I did dishes. I'm about to start laundry and get done to truly cleaning. Is it just me or does today feel like a Monday???

lizafur13

Asked by lizafur13 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not enough. lol i always feel like i havent gotten enough done
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• lol nothing its 11 18 here in vegas and loli have done nothing .. im "grounded" tho by my husband lol trying to take it easy becuase of early contractions i had
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Gosh me too!! I keep looking at the stack of junk on the table & I just can't seem to find an excuse to not put it away... so it looks like I will be doing laundry & trying to organize! Oh the joy!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Showered/brushed teeth/washed face/got dressed, started dishwasher, played with dd, made coffee/ate breakfast, watched Y&R, nursed a couple times...thats it. Only other thing I have to get done today is tidy up my living room, take a walk in the sunshine, and clear of my nightstand. Easy day.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• @ mrs.owen
    My husband did the same thing in my last pregnancy! The dr told me to take it easy but I refused. So hubby took my keys with him when he went to work so I couldn't leave. I just wouldn't take the time to rest.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Laundry All of it(so proud!) dishes,took little one to speech class,CM of course now I need to get off my butt,and vaccuum,then supper
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• nothing!!! It is way after noon and I have a 15 year old daughter still in bed not feeling well. we have a very small house so I don't really want to amke a lot of noise and I am afraid to go out since she is sick. it is not like her to stay in bed like this. I want her to get up to go see the Dr. but I am having trouble getting her up. I need to go pick up my other Dd from after school activities at 4:30
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I still have a lot to do today!!

Get dressed.. Including hair & make up for me. Laundry, vacuum, make beds, put away toys, organize kitchen table (soooo many papers!), put youngest down for his nap, go grocery shopping, make dinner, kids' baths, then BED!!!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• 2:34... got up at 6:30, showerd, got dressed, drove to work (45 min!) taught 3 reading groups, had a break, ate lunch, then taught 3 groups for math, wrote an iep... now i am snacking and playing online.. listening to a music class... hillarious, cant wait to pick up my son but he doesnt go to prek today, he goes to my mil's and comes home spoiled rotten/ tired and not hungry for dinner... !! ugg.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• submitted 3 loan files to the lenders, ordered docs on 2 others....did 1 mortgage counseling meeting with a set of clients.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009