I believe this to be true. Would you agree?

People who lash out at other people or vent their frustrations by putting others down are just miserable people themselves and need to do this to make themselves feel better. But it is only a temporary fix and they should really look deeper into themselves as to why they feel the need to bash others and put them down for their own gratification.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yes but i knew that way back in grade school it was the "reason" for bullies lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I disagree. Some people are just expressing their true feelings. It's not simply to make themselves feel better. But they actually feel what they are saying. The problem isn't always theirs.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No come on you think? Perhaps there are just dumb people asking dumb questions and they can not contain them selves? Some times I think wow how can some one be so dumb, but I don't waste my time responding.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Agree.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009