Disneyland in June

What do I need to know. We will not be staying on site, so that's not a factor.

My children will be 4 (girl) and 6 (boy).

Any tips, suggestions or advice are appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Travel

• Dress comfortably and bring sunscreen. Be prepared to wait in lines for rides and attractions. food can be a bit pricey. You can rent lockers in the park to store stuff in that you don't want to carry around all day(they are fairly cheap). bring snacks and drinks if you can. They have parades that off and on throughout the day. When a parade is going on it is a really good time to get on rides that have had a long line or any ride really. The lines greatly decrease during the parades. Do your souvenir shopping during the day. dont wait until the last hour up until closing . If you do it at the last minute you will have to deal with huge crowds of mean ,tired , cranky people. ENJOY!!!

hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 2:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We have only done Disneyworld but I know tha www.allearsnet.com has all the answers for Disney!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• June is super hot and super full of people, you should probably have a stroller for your 4 yr old because she will get super tired, they rent some there but can be pricey.  the food is expensive but the restaurant with the best view is in the french quarter and it actually goes into the pirates of the caribbean ride, you can pack food and leave it in a cooler in your car then go eat outside of Disney and go back in if you want to save some $$. 

suej27

Answer by suej27 at 4:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2009