Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi i heard tht u can send this company a pic of ur child and birth info at birth and thy make it into a doll the same weight and face everything but i dont know where to do it can u help me??

Answer Question

Asked by Pink_Mommy_02 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Shopping

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • it is called MYTwinn. they are really not that great. I got them for both of my daughters and wasn't too pleased.

    Answer by chefjen at 2:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

  • yep jen is right i have seen it on the internet i never got them but i've seen it

    Answer by jodi205 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

  • thk you for ur help

    Answer by Pink_Mommy_02 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

  • There is also a company called Apple Valley Dolls - here is a website: />

    I used to work for them, they were good but expensive!

    Answer by jspy72 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

  • i got my daughter a my twinn.its made by american girl doll.

    Answer by snowmom974 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.