Not too sure?

Hey ladies-i miscarried before and one of the reasons i knew i was pregnant was because my boobs were very sore. I was wondering if you have the same symptoms everytime you are pregnant or if it changed for anyone. I was supposed to start last monday 2/23 but never did so i tested last thursday 2/26 and it was negative and haven't tested since. i haven't really been having any symptoms except maybe some mild cramping like my af is coming but it hasnt and my lower back has been sore but i haven't started so i figured i just skipped it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

brookelynn2609

Asked by brookelynn2609 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Every pregnacy if different with my first I had no syptoms at all except my missed period, with my first m/c I had some nausea, with my second m/c I was sick all day had sore boobs and was exhusted.
    You may have tested too early, if af still hasn't shown I would test agian. Good luck
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009