I'm having trouble changing my photo from martini glass to an actual photo. I went to the page for it, chose a photo, pressed "preview photo' and nothing happens.

This is a tech question. Does anyone know the protocol for finding tech help on Cafemom?

lifeguidemama

Asked by lifeguidemama at 2:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi lifeguidemama,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your avatar.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Not to sound like a smart as* ...but did you click "save changes" after you clicked "preview photo"???
    Anonymous

• It used to not necessary show in the preview, but as mentioned... saving it still changed it anyway. At least normally. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009