blood test results

got my blood test reults today and there a BFN. im 6 days late now what the hell. this is way frustrating.ughhhhh

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 2:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry I don't understand BFn, but I think it means that you got a negative on your blood work. I really don't know whats going on, but wanted to let you know I feel for ya. I just did blood after having a positive hpt, blood said there was some, but not enough of the pregnancy hormone. Still having symptoms tho. Got the if you don't start in the next two weeks.... answer thrown at me. For now, I am just assuming that I am not pregnant, why get my hopes up you know. Wish I could be of more help.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear that I fell your frustration I'm sure you'll start soon so you can get back to trying
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009