How can i be happy?

I'm with the sweetest guy i have ever been with, he has been mean in the past but nowhere close to other relationships I've been in, yet i worry we will not make it as a couple. I worry he's just being nice because i has his son. How do you know your man is the one for you? How can i stop thinking he's gonna leave and just be happy that he's here? What is wrong with me? I love this man and i think he loves me but when he's at work or out with friends i always start thinking he doesn't want me but he won't leave me because of our son. any ideas on why i do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel exactly the same way sometimes. We have gone our own way at times yet he always comes back to me. I think (although its hard) take it a day at a time. My man loves to go out with his friends and it annoys me , i wonder if he is cheating and all sorts of stuff but ..I think its a trust issue and if u have been hurt in the past before its always harder to trust...for me anyways
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• why can't you be happy with just that? You are the mother of his child. Can't he be allowed to love you for that? I'm sure he has more feelings than that but if he loves you why are you making it conditional. You sound like you sabotage your own relationships. Love yourself. Maybe that's the part that's missing. If you love yourself then you can accept that others love you as well. I'd fix that before your son grows up and you think he doesn't love you either.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Just love yourself and the rest will fall into place. Once you love yourself and trust yourself you will become more independent and it will be easier to take your relationship day by day:)

You should read some books by Dr. Wayne Dyer-I love this guy!! A lot of what Dr. Dyer says is common knowledge, but he makes you truly believe it and it could probably give you some insight into yourself... Good luck:)
    Anonymous

• Get a hobby because you are worrying too much over things. A woman that does that will drive a man away!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• You're feeling insecure, and you're projecting that onto him. It's a common thing. You're unsure of yourself, therefore you're unsure of how he could ever love you for you. Whether you have his son or not, he's there, and that says a lot.
    LiviGracesmom

Answer by LiviGracesmom at 3:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I think that there are a lot of us women that have been hurt in the past and that if we can put the past behide us and know that this person is different then the once we'been with in the past .I agree with what the others have said on here but if your dough ting that your happy with him or not you will began to find fault with him and then you will be pushing him away.So do your self a favor and him when you wake up say what can I do to make your day better. Like love notes in his car to let him know how much you care for him. Do something that you know will make him happy or when he take a shower go in there and write on the mirror you love him show him you think of him. and your thought swill change and then in time he may do you same for you. If you want attention give him attention in time it will be returned. You are playing the victim stop. What you show him he will show you in time. good luck

paurad

Answer by paurad at 11:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• There is only one way to happiness for the rest of your life and it will change forever!

The answer is, Jesus! He loves you unconditionally and if you put Him first in your life before any other man He will bring the right man in His time and it will be right.

Blessings to you!
    ButterflyLadi

Answer by ButterflyLadi at 4:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009