Pain around belly button?

I have a pain on the left side of my belly button like somthing is rubbing up against my belly from inside. I remember having this when i was preggo with my son. We just started ttc #2 but I was wondering if anyone else has had this. do you think i could be preggo? I am do to start AF today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• could be a small hernia ( which is a tear in your stomach muscle or a strain) I had the same pain and no one could tell me what it was until one day I just asked my dr while I was there for something else. It was before I was pregnant but when my belly stretched it did hurt a little then too. I think I got it from doing gymnastics all those years. Just ask your dr. I never had to have surgery I just took it easy for a looong time ( as in I did no more gymnastics) and it seems to have healed itself. Good Luck
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009