Please help, im not sure if im pregnant or not!

Ok i really really need some advice, i have un protected sex about a month ago, for the past two weeks i have been feeling signs of pregnancy, very nausious on and off through out the day, epecially after i eat,alot of hot flashes all day, frequent urination, back aches all the time, i can smell everything and the thought of some food makes me want to vomit, and sensitive irritated nipples, and i have been tired all the time which is very unusual for me,i have taken a test a few days ago and it was negative, my period just came but it was 5 days early and so far it is heavier then normal and im on my second day of it, my first day usually comes heavier then it did this time, it was only very light pink and only when wiped i still have all the pregnancy symptoms but im not sure if maybe its in my head or if i could still be pregnant????? Any advice would be very very much appriciated. Thanks alot!

milissa22

Asked by milissa22 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• in your head, those preg tests are very accurate now, not like the olden days, sorry
    Anonymous

• I agree in your head, are you wanting to be preg so bad? B/c heads and minds can play tricks on us and our bodies
    Anonymous

• just wait a couple more days then take another test, and if you still think you are pregnant then get a blood test done by a doctor.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• if the blood test is neg, then you are not, but those preg tests are pretty well right, they can even do 3 days beofre your period now
    Anonymous

• Your "period" sounds like implantation bleeding so YES you could be pregnant.

And I DISAGREE with the PP. There are so many things that can affect those test. If your HCG levels are to low your could get a false negetive.
    Anonymous

• It is also possible that you were pregnant but the bleeding you experienced was a miscarriage.
    Anonymous

• Thank you ladies, anymore answers and advice would be helpful and much appriciated.
    milissa22

Answer by milissa22 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Its all in your head.You took a test & it said no.It happens to alot of girls your body will think you are but you not.The test would have say yes & you wouldnt have started you mthly.
    Anonymous