Good date ideas?

I want a special night for me and my boyfriend. Leave the baby with a sitter, and go out. Whats a cute cheap date?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• you can always go to a book store and play board games, a movie(sneak in your own drinks) or go with gypsymama's awesome idea.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• How cheap?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Something I've done is make a very nice steak dinner. Normally everything I've got at home already except the steak. It's the cheapest date night I've come up with. All I have to pay for is the sitter and the steak.

Or sometimes we re-create our first date. Mcdonalds then a movie with only a small drink... (we were both lacking on income at the time, we still laugh about it).

Maybe mini golf?

Is there a park you could go to? Have a picnic?
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Get a bottle of wine, go too the top of a mountain, or hill, or just somewhere dark and look at the stars
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Go old school with it! Go roller skating! Laugh like a couple of kids, hold hands during the slow skate, eat cotton candy and hot dogs...just have some fun! A lot of roller rinks also have some arcade games and some even have game tables (like air hockey or pool) so there are lots of things to do.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Packing a basket with crackers and cheese and a nice bottle of wine or whatever you like to drink doesn't have to be alcohol, and taking a drive to the beach and watch the sun go down is always nice and romantic.
    Anonymous