update on my great grandma-Mittie Mae

i posted a question yesterday about prayers for my great grandma. for those who replyed and prayed for her, i thank you very much. i just spoke with my mom (im in arkansas and the rest of my family is in alabama) and asked her for an update. she and my mawmaw take care of my great grandma. she is doing much worse. my mom says she is dying. they dont expect her to be with us much longer. they are doing everything they can to make her comfortable and she is begging them to stay with her-and they are staying by her side. i will keep everyone updated as i get updated. thankyou again for all your prayers and encouraging words. it really means alot. if its not too much trouble, can you continue to pray for her and for my family? i will post yesterdays question for those who missed it so you have a little information. thank you again. ♥

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if you pray then could you please pray for my great grandmother. her name is mittie mae and she is 90 years old. she has cancer and is not doing well. i dont think she has much more time left on this earth. she has gotten very confused. she cant go to the bathroom by herself-her daughter is her caretaker. when she goes poo, she cant get it in the toilet. recently, she has started calling her daughter "mom", crys when she goes to bed, and is insisting that her daughter sleep in the bed with her. her daughter sits with her until she goes to sleep. she crys any time she is left alone anywhere. even if her daughter is just a couple steps away. she will start to cry and say dont leave me please dont leave me. its a really sad situation. i have come to terms that she wont be here much longer-i just hope that when her time is up that she goes without pain and fear. so if you pray, could you pray for her. thank you
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Aww... I am so sorry to hear about your great gramma! I didn't see this question yesterday, but I will definitely pray for her, you, and your family!

hugs

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'm very sorry, I will keep you and your family in my prayers...
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• the preacher is with my great grandmother. she is dehydrated and wont eat (hasnt eaten in 3 days). sorry updates keep coming
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009