Where did you honeymoon?

We are getting married this year and I am already thinking about the honeymoon! Where did some of you go? Did you like it or hate it and why? I need some good ideas.

missv66

Asked by missv66 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We went to Sandals in Jamaica and had a BLAST!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• we did a 4 day cruise....GREAT!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We went Wheelin in Hot Springs Arkansas,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Sugar Bay Resort in St. Thomas!! LOVED IT!!! It was ALL inclusive!
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We went to Disney World, it was sooo fun, although i wish we had went someone more romantic.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• In a private bed and breakfast not far from Dillon Beach, the beach we got married at. California. ...it was GREAT!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We went to Hawaii....visited Oahu and the Big Island. If we'd had more money, we would've visited some of the other islands.

Plus I have some family there, so we visited them as well. LOL
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 4:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We were advised to not take an elaborate honeymoon right after the wedding, since we'd be tired and excited from the wedding and the change in our lives from single people to married couple. So we spent a few days in Colonial Williamsburg and leisurely saw the sights and strolled and had a pleasant time. The next year we toured Europe on a 21 day trip. Both times were memorable. :)

Answer by Bmat at 4:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We bought a condo to live in and spent it there.
    FudgeBrownie

Answer by FudgeBrownie at 4:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We hung out in Victorian Cape May, NJ (where I'm from) and went on our honeymoon a few months after once I had graduated from school. For our honeymoon, we went to an all-inclusive resort in the Bahamas. I can't for the life of me remember the resort's name lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009