do you pick a best answer to your questions???

I hope if I answered yours and you liked my answer you would let me know by picking it. I do when I ask, It is greatly appreciated to know if you are being helpful or not

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 3:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I rarely ask questions here. And it annoys the holy hell out of me to follow a bottom feeder link on an Answers post and that I actually want to answer and find the question is freaking closed!

Anyway, you know from our last site, I never pick a best answer, anyway. (I try to appreciate all my answers equally.) :O)
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• after a few days i do
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I give it twenty four hrs then i do... I dont like to see questions just hanging out there... An i always try to say thanx afterward so they know i really do app.
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• lol i always pick best answer the next day unless there is alot of answers then i wait till i can actually sit and read all answers and then pick one, it might take me a week but i still kindly get to them.

i notived that some pple dont pick best answer though, i dont know why..
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I do. It is hard sometimes to figure out since there are often several very good suggestions.

Answer by Bmat at 3:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I've only ever asked one question over here.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 3:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• For every question I post there is someone who gets picked for the best answer...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I am bad about closing them out in a timely manner. I will forget for a couple weeks and then go pick best answers for a lot all at once.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I haven't asked any in awhile. But if I do and I like your answer, I'll be sure to let you know!
    cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 7:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009