Anyone get night sweats during the first half of pregnancy??

I'm 13 weeks and sometimes when i wake up im really sweaty and mostly in my chest area. Anyone else had this this early??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hell yes!!!! my husband can not even sleep close to me i am so hot! i have to have to ceiling fan on to sleep!
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 4:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• OMGoodness yes... i was a sweat box from month two on... Im a nasty freak like that.. i would so freeze my hubby out.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Im just now at my half way mark but for the past few weeks, i have been waking up at night pouring sweat.It seems worse for me during the early morning hours.But I didnt think you got hot with night sweats until later on in your pregnancy!
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 4:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• In my first half of pregnancy, Imy temp would stay above what it normally did, but I didn't sweat to much... just felt hot all the time, however, now that I'm 37 weeks... I wake up every night to kick the blankets off! Lol! It is not a requirement to have a fan on or to have the ceiling fan on full blast! Its insane, but it makes me comfy!
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 4:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009