Sex hpv??? help!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have only had unprotected sex with one guy ever, and he has only had sex with me ever

i have bumps on the genital area? im scared and they hurt

i thought u couldnt get anything unless u had sex with a carrier? or if one of you have had unprotected sex with multiple people?
please help me please! HURRY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Either someone isn't being truthful or it isn't an STD. Go to the doctor and get checked. Some women can actually get HPV from a vaginal birth from their mother. So there is no telling but you need to ask your OBGYN.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• You need to call your obgyn ASAP! Some men never show signs of HPV (warts).
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• men are carriers of hpv someone not telling u the truth.
    Anonymous

• if you think that you have something then go to the dr. just because you have bumps dont mean anything. i found out that i had hpv when i was pregnant with my 2nd. i had a normal delievery and when i went to my 6 week check up i as at stage 3 and had a leep done. they burn your cervix. i wish i would have know more about hpv then 5 years ago. what really makes me mad is that i went to all of my yearly check ups and go std test and all the works and they said that i was good and then when i was pregnant this came up!! pregnancy makes it grow faster.
    Anonymous