do you get annoyed by certain commercials?

I cannot stand those info commercials about quiting smoking they drive me nuts. They have to make it look so bad and that people who do it even worse!!

I also hate those "dont do drugs" commercials especially they one where the kid hits that dude on a bike because he is high, I just want to slap the people that make these.

What are some commercials you cannot stand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate the taco bell commercials. 100% pure cheesiness.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yeah above the influence ones are dumb because you do those things when you're drunk and not high... well i guess you can get straight D's while high but you probably wont be calling your ex 32 times and leaving messages or passing out and getting drawn on
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I only have one thing to say...Shamwow!
    barbar73069

Answer by barbar73069 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I hate the commercial with the bratty little girl and the fish sticks, makes it look like parents are push overs.... My 4 yr old saw it and said " she's not nice to her Mom." I guess it's silly to be bothered by a commercial.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• "I always feel like, somebody's watching me!" Bleecchh hate that one
    Anonymous