If you voted for Obama, do you now think it was a mistake?

Or would you do it all over again? I didn't vote, I was pregnant (still am) and couldn't stand in the loooong line. My Husband voted Obama but is questioning his vote now. We don't think his vote mattered that much but anyways...... just wondering.
I know there is a lot of Obama talk and I don't usually get in on it, but this is it.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i do regret it. i still hope he can follow through with a lot of his campaign promises though.

Anonymous

• Nope. I do not regret voting for Obama. I would do it all over again.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 4:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't regret it a bit. I'm proud of my vote. I do wonder if anyone regrets their 2000 and 2004 votes?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Nope, I'm good.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 4:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No, he's doing fine. He has to work with what he's got! He can't just blink and clean up the mess that was left by those who were there before.
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 4:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I am proud of my vote for Obama. Change is not a cheap, fast or an easy thing. He has only been president for a matter of weeks. There has been no time to see if the things he is doing are going to work to make us better off then we were or to put the brakes on this downward spiral we seem to be headed.
    Anonymous

• no...and this question has been asked about three times this week.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 4:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• WTF? I did not mean to post anon. So I will repost it

I am proud of my vote for Obama. Change is not a cheap, fast or an easy thing. He has only been president for a matter of weeks. There has been no time to see if the things he is doing are going to work to make us better off then we were or to put the brakes on this downward spiral we seem to be headed.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 4:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• gramsmom, excellent question!
    Anonymous

• Damn trippyhippy your response is loaded with things I could respond to and blow it out of the water but seriously i'm going to let it go for now. lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009