what do you like to shop for online?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Diapers, wipes, butt cream for cheap!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Clothes. As long as I know how they fit then I will order online. Free shipping and I can try them on in the comfort of my own home.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Clothes, you don't pay sales tax and the sales are so much better, but you have to know your size or else it's a huge deal taking them back. I also shop on ebay and only go for the stuff that only has less and 1min left and I get things for $1 and no shipping. I love it. I've gotten stuff like a necklace, rings, earrings and bracelets. Even shoes! I love shopping online, it's the best! LOL
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 4:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• books

Answer by admckenzie at 4:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Everything. I make a list of things that I need and hit the online stores when they have free-shipping sales (which most do often). It's the same as going to the store (because of the free shipping) without me using my time and gas money to obtain the items. Except for grocery shopping and shopping for fun, I mostly get what my family needs online.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• This isn't actually shopping....but I use an on-line bookswap called paperbackswap.com. It's great...I post books I'm done with...other people post books their done with...I get theirs...they get mine...tons of books. Message me if you want to know more =)
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I buy clothing ,home decor items,I wish I could grocery shop online too I hate crowds and being physically handicapped doesn't help me get around the stores either .... :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009