Have any of you met any cafemom's ?

I know you may talk allot on the site but have any of you ever met any of the mother's on here for get togethers or play groups and so on ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but I would love to and will if there are any in my area.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 4:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I had it all planned out to meet a wonderful person i met on here she is due to have a baby around when i'm and we had to post pone it since i ended up going into premature labor.
    However,look forward to meeting up again with her soon.
    But we talk allot off this site also,i'm glad i got to know her because of this site:>)
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I want to but whenever I would love to meet someone they arent in my area. I'm sure it will happen soon. Its like we're all looking for a mommy date though..funny sometimes.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yupp we have a playdate group and are going to the club on friday!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I've met over 100 of them but that's just because I "run" a group of local military moms that gets together constantly lol
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 5:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Not yet, but would love to! lol I actually got someone on here that I knew previously, but that doesnt count I'm sure...
    xoJessyxo

Answer by xoJessyxo at 5:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes, we have one lady that took charge & organized playdates & then from there we have ladies night, kids parties, and other get togethers. It has been so great. I wish I could go to more of the stuff but starting with Halloween there were great parties for my kids & it was nice to have other moms to talk to. We even had a secret sister gift exchange & whenever someone in our group has a new baby we get together & pitch in meals for the first week.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 6:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My quilting buddies on here and I are going to a quilting weekend Friday! So not yet but soon.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009