Who else feels like they have everything they could have ever asked for, not talking about money?

I'm posting this anom. because I didn't want people think Im bragging but Im just curious as to how other women feel with there life right now. Dont get me wrong, not every thing is perfect but to me its almost as close as its going to get. I have a great husband that I have been married to for almost 4 yrs. and who allows me to stay at home with our two year old and although were having to take fertility drugs to get pregnant with baby #2 Im so excited about the thought of adding another member to our family. Im very old fashion so I have dinner waiting for my husband every night and Fridays which we call "Special Friday" are our nights to play board games, watch our favorite shows "Wife Swap and Supper Nanny" and order out Chinees food. We still make love like we first met even though Im still a little shy :).What makes you feel like your the luckiest girl in the world?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree with you. And its sad that you had to post anon and that someone will hate on you for being happy about your life.
    I agree. We have financial needs and we aren't where we want to be 5-10 years from now, but my life is great the way it is. I wouldnt trade it for anything.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have to say that yeah, for where I am in my life I have a very good like and I am very lucky for it. I have pretty much everything I could ask for. I have a great husband who loves me with all his heart and soul. I have a beautiful healthy baby boy. A wonderful sister who is my best friend. My mom is finally starting to come around.
    There are things that could be tweaked of course, but nothing is ever 100% perfect
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 4:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Thats wonderful! I always see negative things on relationships so I thought I would put something positve and see if I got responses. It makes me happy to know other people are happy. I actually have a girl freind whos husband has been in Iraq for two years and he didnt even get to see his baby born so to have him back means the world to her and I couldnt be any happier for all of them.
    Anonymous

• I definately do have all I need and want. My dh has the most gentle soul. I have never met anyone like him. Every night he sits on the sofa and I lay my head in his lap or prop my feet on him. He rubs my feet. He rubs my head and plays with my hair and I just love that. It takes a lot to make him angry. He is the love of my life. I know we are blessed. Biomom is our only real problem and we're working on that daily. We talk a lot. Comunication is key. I catch him staring at me often and I just say...what? and he says he just thinks im so beautiful. He is usually alway smiling when he gets home from work. We look forward to our wekends because the boy goes to his moms. I feel pretty lucky myself. Nothing wrong with a little bragging about dh or family. I get sick of all the complaining sometimes we do on here anyway:) Thanks for sharing, but wish you didn't use anon on this one.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 4:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Most days, I do. We are great financially and my husband is a great man. There are days that I really get irritated with him. But when I read about some of these other men or I look at other people I know, I feel very blessed. Things can always be better for anyone but I try to remember there are thousands, maybe even millions of people out there who have much less than I do. Most days, I really do feel like an incredibly lucky person.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• we are expecting our first, we have a nice little apartment, we have our puppy, no debt, and even money situation is good..the only things bad going on, are we are separated fromour families(which can also be a good thing:D) and from our closest friends..
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 7:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I love my life. Even though my hubby is deployed I still love every aspect of my life. Even though he's a million miles away he still makes sure I know he loves and adores me. When he's home me treats me alike a queen, always putting me first. We had two beautiful healthy kids and one on the way. Our families are wonderful, we have none of the typical in-law issues seen in most marriages. There isnt anything more I can ask for. Its not perfect, but its about as close as you can get.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I too feel incredibly lucky. I have the most wonderful man in my life I've ever known. We've been together for 2 years. Life isn't perfect and outside financial forces are making life a little unpredictable - but these issues have brought us closer and will be resolved by the end of the year. My relationship with my 13 year old daughter has improved beautifully and we have gotten close again (had a rough year after the breakup) and she adores my boyfriend. I am happy and everyone I love is healthy. I count my blessings every day.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• It is so wonderful to read so many positive accounts. YES, I feel extremely blessed... not perfect or "where we want to be in 5-10 yrs" but very much in love with my life and most especially, my family!
    Mama2SJT

Answer by Mama2SJT at 12:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2009