is Cafemom predominantly christian?

This is not for Drama this is an honest question.
I have ask a number of questions and read a lot more. And it seems like a lot of time no matter what the question was about there is at least one answer that say some thing about believing in Jesus or trusting in god. A lot of the time the faith based answer doesn't give in real advice - just Jesus is the way.
I was wondering if this site is mostly Christians.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It seems like it..Just like America is mostly Christian...
    Anonymous

• Hardly...I actually thought I seen more non believers on here than Christian. I don't know though. If they're being nice don't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• From polls and other things I have seen then it seems that CM is about 50% Christian. Really difficult to know for sure... but posts and questions (on both sides) do get hijacked quite often.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 4:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Does it really matter? If someone says I'll pray for you, they mean you no harm. Just their way of supporting you the best way they know how.
    I do think it is mostly Christian though.
    mimitothree

Answer by mimitothree at 5:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Cafemom is predominately American and Americans are predominately Christian so I would say yes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I am not sure. I know there are a lot of Christians on here, but there are also many other religions and non-believers as well. That's one of the things I like most about CM is the diversity of the people on here.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• AS Beeky Said, Cafemom is predominately American and the majority of Americans are Christian. However it may seem otherwise because not everyone is vocal about their beliefs. So If non-christians are more vocal than Christians it may seem that there are more non-christians.
    As for how vocal a group is, it varies from day to day. Some days the non-christians are more vocal. Some days the Christians are the most vocal.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I think that it just happens that a lot of christians answer questions b/c they have a belief system that they want to share (and what better way to convert someone than to help them with a problem solved by thier religion).

*not a bashing comment, just MPOV
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Seems to be.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Alot of them seem to be, there are also a TON of very angry right wing conservatives.
    Anonymous