• In the Spotlight:

I am moving from Edwardsville , IL and my new home is in Harvest Ridge Elementary. I have heard and read negative things. My Son is 7 and I am considering private school over this. Can anyone give me their experience at this school

Need information about Harvest Ridge Elementary

ladyjp

Asked by ladyjp at 4:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• you can see if there is group for harvest ridge here in the school groups. click the groups tab and then enter your zip code in the field near the bottom of the column on the right. Also you might have better luck asking this question in one of the illinois groups. You can find one by clicking the group tab and entering " illinois" "your city name" or your "county name" in the search field. you can also do a mom search in the Moms tab. YOu can enter your zip and finds moms within a certain area of your school and see if they can help you.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2009