What kind of Activities do you do with your child(ren)?

Billi_S

Asked by Billi_S at 4:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• Play, run, jump, read, watch tv/movies, cook....she's only 16 months old so we can't do too much more.
    hanasmommie

Answer by hanasmommie at 5:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My kids are pre-teen and teenagers. They all play little league baseball. I became a board member on the league so I could be more involved. I am there at the games, and help out when I can. We love to watch movies, and play on the Wii and Playstation 2. We play games like Bingo and Yahtzee because, little do they know, it makes them think about math, but we have fun playing.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My daughter is 2...and we dance and jump around and watch tv...just have fun...My son is 7..and sometimes we will kick a ball back and forth in the backyard, or I will watch a movie with him or play video games with him...
    Most of the time my kids entertain themselves or play with each other.
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 5:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I go to high school basketball games ans shop with my 3 older daughters. My 4 yr old, we horse play alot and he likes to use his imagination by being spiderman or a super hero and I'm the helpless one wwho needs spiderman or a superhero, lol! we do puzzles, v-smile games, workbooks, fingerpainting,cook and bake. He's a fussy eater and if he helps me in the kitchen he's more likely to eat.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My 2 yr old just discovered "cosmic" bowling and so we do that every weekend now. Its where the balls glow in the dark, they turn down the lights and play rock music and have a laser show while you bowl. He gets the bumpers put up on the lane and he has a "roller" (its basically a ramp that you put the ball on and all the kid has to do is push the ball off and it rolls down onto the lane)

"Momma, we go BO-LEN!" (as he throws his hands up in the air) LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• EVERYTHING!!! We do crafts, watch movies, go to our son's soccer games and practices, play outside, take walks, camp, hike, swim, go to the beach every day in the Summer...you name it we do it with them. They are only young once so we plan to enjoy every last second of it. They are 9 and 6, but we are having another one in the next couple years and one more after that.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009