Whats for dinner? I need ideas.

I have hamburger meat, some pork chops, some chicken breast, and some steaks.....But i'm tired of making all the stuff I'm used to. Whats something new and exciting I could make?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 5:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm making lasagna....you can come to my house. Dinner is at 7 lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 5:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• im making taco salads.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• go to kraftfoods.com and see if you can get some ideas
    SThompson21

• I made (I am achually eating right now) lol french fries and BTL's except hubby, our oldest DD and I don't like tomatoes so she just do the lettauce lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• The recipe on kraftfoods.com for easy garlic parmesan chicken is REALLY good and simple! I've made it a couple of times now,and I always have someone here asking when I'm going to make it again.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Well, I don't know if I can suggest new, but here's what I can think of: sloppy joes, grilled chicken. The pork chops, if you have some cream of mushroom soup, ranch seasoning mix, and rice, you can make ranch style pork chops and rice: Brown the pork chops in a deep skillet, add mushroom soup, half a can of milk, and half of ranch seasoning packet, bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the chops are done. Boil the rice, and add the rest of the ranch seasoning to the water for it. When you serve it, you can put some of the sauce from the pork chop pan over the rice to give it added flavor (I don't feel the ranch seasoning adds enough). Hope that helps.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Leftover tacos on wheat flour tortillas.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• With the ground hamburger you could make shepards pie my dd loves that.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'm making chili. It's in the crock-pot. You could make hambuger meat and rice and add some season its really good lol. I call it taco rice
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• chicken parmesan....mmmmm.....
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 5:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009