Would you do something this bad?

I get an email everyday with a video joke to watch. This one got me to thinking how many women would actually do this. The video shows a woman scrubbing away at her toilet. The next scene is her putting the toothbrush she just scrubbed the toilet with back in the toothbrush holder. Then up pops a sign saying something about never forgetting Valentines, birthday's, anniversaries, etc. It was obviously the dh's toothbrush. Would anyone actually go that far? I've been really po'ed at dh when he's forgotten, but don't think I'd ever do something like that!!

Sue41

Asked by Sue41 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• id probably throw up myself if i saw his brushing with it so no .... id feel WAY too bad. expecailly for something so dumb lol but it makes a good cartoon
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No I could never do that. I still have to kiss him!
    Anonymous

• Are we getting a DIVORCE the next day???? Cause if not than NO... LOL Maybe a enemy.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I would never do that to anyone...especially not someone i would kiss again someday. That's so gross!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i wanted to do that when he cheated on me lol.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Uh no. But he would hear about it for so long, I guarantee he wouldn't forget again...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 5:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I might do something like that if he cheated or something serious like that but not for just forgetting a holiday.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No, that might make him sick, so I wouldn't. I decided early on that if a holiday meant something to me and if I ever wanted a gift from my husband that I wouldn't play the wondering game, I'd just remind him well in advance of the day and that I would like a gift. If he still forgot, then I'd shrug and let it go. :)

Answer by Bmat at 5:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My ex husband did that to his ex girlfriend when he found out she was cheating on him with their neighbor.
    Anonymous

• I'd have done it to my ex husband when I found out he was cheating on me (ah and he was pretty mentally/physically abusive and all kinds of crap) but there's no one else I could imagine doing that to, no.
    Anonymous