Are you at your witz end today?

I am... Fn drivers out here.. PLUS i scrapd down the side of the company truck at the bank (they make those stalls to small)... My blood is just boiling today... Anyone else need a vent moment to shine????

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES!
    It's beenan annoying day to say the least. First I wake up to a puking baby, then go to give her a bath, AAAAAND the tub is filled iwth this nasty black gunge. Plugged pipes. So I wipe her down with a wash cloth, dress her and dress myself. Go out to the car and drive to the store. Well the store didn't have any of the pipe cleaner I needed. So I go somewhere else, and find it for 10 dollars more than usual. But it because I have to unclogg my tub, I'm standing in line to pay and DD PUKES EVERYWHERE!! Even on the poor girl at wal-mart. I paid for my stuff and gave the cashier 20 bucks to get a new shirt to wear while at work.. then I get home and it take more than 2 hours of draino and a plunger to unclogg my tub. DD is still puking, only water because she can't keep food down. Take her to the dr's and he says she has the flu.. then she pukes on the dr as he's listening to her chest. UGH!! And I just.. no kidding as I'm
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hugsNo not today. I hope you have a better day!

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• writing this, my SO just called to say that he has to stay away at work for another MONTH!! Geeezzzzzz, I just want this day to end. The good thing is my DD is sleeping now so I can finally eat something.. as it is 3:30pm here and I was up at 8am and haven't eaten anything. *sigh*
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Designermom I hope DD feels better soon! Dont you get sick now lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• lol I already woke up with a sore throat ahahahah
    ah well, she's sleeping which is good, so we'll be over it fast :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Eh today's been pretty productive for a change (well except for now cuz I'm on CM!) but so far it hasn't been so bad. Let me knock on wood though...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i'm about half a second away from taping an obnoxious child to the flippin wall. daddy just left, he'll be gone less than a day and she's having a huge meldown shitfit over it, but she clings like to me like superglue when he's home. RAWR!
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 7:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i am a breaking point here. I home school my 9 yr old daughter who has anxieity.
    I have to take care of 5 people that are related to be and live in diffrent houses.
    Found out my mom is termally ill this week.
    I don't live with my husband due to me taking care of family.
    I just want to run away from everything and everyone and not look back.
    Everything always falls on me. I just can not take it any longer.
    Thanks for letting me vent.
    Anonymous