What do you think about American Idol this year?

I think they've got some really great singers, but I'm not sure about how they are choosing the top 12 this year. I think Anoop (in the first elimination) should have gotten through, and I don't think Chris should have, but we'll see how it goes. Hopefully Anoop comes back with the Wildcard!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't like they way they are picking the top 12 this year either. I liked it better last year. It was the first season I had watched and I loved it but I just can't get into it this year, maybe it will get better as it goes.
    Katieasmom

Answer by Katieasmom at 5:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Oh. That show's on again?
    Anonymous

• honestly???? I have never watched it before until yesterday was my first time and now I am watching it tonight to see what happened from yesterday lol I love the show now
    Anonymous

• I don't think the singers are all that good. Maybe it's because they're trying too hard, or not hard enough. None of them have really impressed me. The one guy from last night, Nathaniel, the one who got a lot of attention, lives an hour from me, so no matter how crazy he is, it'd be nice if he got through, but his voice isn't that great.
    Anonymous

• I dont particuarily have a fav that comes during the top 12 I am just glad Tatiana Del Toro is gone - that chick is freakin nutso
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I know, Tatiana was such a freaking drama queen, her and bikini girl who thought she could do playboy and thought she sang better than cara lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I like Danny Gokey and the 16 year old girl with the red hair.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• it sucks bad this year except the one gurl lil rounds
    Anonymous

• not so crazy about it yet! maybe the show will get bettter! haven't saw any-one who I am crazy about YET!! I am still watching and waiting!

alabamamom12

Answer by alabamamom12 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I think it sucks butt this year reminds me of the year before last
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2009