Fur Children widget

I have a widget for my fur children and have 1 pet there, we recently got a puppy and after trying several times I cannot get the picture I uploaded to show...Help! It will add a pet but will not attach the picture that is in my album. Everytime I try to edit the pet it says I have not uploaded any photos when I certianly have and they are viewable in my album. I've tried everything I can think of but it still will not work. I am using Mozilla Firefox to access the site.
Thanks for any help.

ladyrltr

Asked by ladyrltr at 5:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your widget.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

> The CafeMom Admin Team
    Cafe GroupAdmin

Answer by Cafe GroupAdmin at 5:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009