shoes on pg 167 of Glamour mag

OMG the cutest shoes appear in the april issue (Katie Holmes on the cover) of Glamour magazine. . . I have searched and searched and can't for the life of me find out who makes them or where I can get them :( Anyone have an idea on who they're made by? They're not listed in the mag on the 'where to find page' (of course...that would be far too easy!) and it doesn't look like the magazine's website has any way to post a question. . . . I've looked on the SAK's website...neiman marcus...macy's...Lord & Taylor...Dillard's...nordstrom...DSW...target...HELP!!! They're soooooooo cute! Gotta have em!

mariahsarey

Asked by mariahsarey at 5:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• the peach ones right? They are gorgeous.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have not received my issue but I will look at it when mine arrives and let you know if I find it.
    Anonymous

• I loved those too! I don't know how to find out where to get them If you didn't find a place to ask questions on their website you can try to write a letter to;

Glamour
    4 Times Square
    New York, NY 10036-6593

Or try thir other email address: letters@glamour.com. Good luck, lemme knoe if you find out anything, I'd love to have em too.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009