help please, not sure it im pregnant or not?

Ok i really really need some advice, i have un protected sex about a month ago, for the past two weeks i have been feeling signs of pregnancy, very nausious on and off through out the day, epecially after i eat,alot of hot flashes all day, frequent urination, back aches all the time, i can smell everything and the thought of some food makes me want to vomit, and sensitive irritated nipples, and i have been tired all the time which is very unusual for me,i have taken a test a few days ago and it was negative, my period just came but it was 5 days early and so far it is heavier then normal and im on my second day of it and now its almost gone, my first day usually comes heavier then it did this time, it was only very light pink and only when wiped i still have all the pregnancy symptoms but im not sure if maybe its in my head or if i could still be pregnant????? Any advice would be very very much appriciated. Thanks alot!

milissa22

Asked by milissa22 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• TAKE A T-E-S-T
    Anonymous

• take a first response test just to make sure. if you still arent sure go to the doctor (or at the very least a local family clinic) & double check with a blood test.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009