help with diffrent sex positions (TMI) please don't read if you don't want all the info

I am looking for diffrent sex positions? I would had wrote in the sex group, but they always take 3 days or longer to get back to you and I wanted to know for tonight. We have done it doggy, me on top, him on top, me on top of him turned around to were my back is facing him, standing up (bentover) in the shower things like that, but what are someother ways??? Thanks you! Me and my hubby didn't have a sex life there for a little while and we just got it back so I am looking for diffrent positions to turn him on. What turns your man on???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I am a Pure Romance consultant and we have a book called complete positions that have over 170 positions. You can find it on my website. jennamilander.pureromance.com. Its under $20.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well, when me and my hubby were dating and kind of sneaking around from our parents, we used to do it standing up outside in the dark, and he was the one kind of bending his knees a little and going up and down. It was very pleasant for both of us and he still likes it alot.
    Anonymous

• Check out the cosmo website, they have a whole section on different positions AND how to do them, sometimes WITH diagrams! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• get like a chair or even in your car and sit on him w/ or w/o facin him and grind on him. you can also kinda do it sideways he is on bottom and ur on top but almost like ur facin sideways. there are more but it would take me longer to tell u. me and my hunny do different ones and its great. we dont watch it all the time but maybe u can watch porno together and it gets things going better and shows different positions. it just makes things even more interestin then what we do by ourselves.. hope this helped out somewhat.
    Anonymous

• Spooning is really nice. Its just like the cuddling position, except he penetrates you and can do small soft strokes. Very easy and loving.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009