how do i get my 10 month old to sleep through the night?

rileysmom644

Asked by rileysmom644 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wish I knew. My daughter doesn't sleep through the night either...she's almost 9 months. If only.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 5:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Have you tried keeping her up through the night? rice cereal in him/her bottle at night or if your breast feeding her put in a bowl.
    Julz315

Answer by Julz315 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• There are these cd's that help with relaxation, stimulation etc, the brand is "brainsync" they can stimulate different brainwaves, anyways they have "sleep" ones for delta brainwaves. The sounds are soothing and relaxing just like lullaby music ,etc. If you play one he might actually fall asleep and stay asleep. Just an idea though.
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I cut down the naps my little 9, almost 10 month old, to 2 naps during the day. Her bedtime is at 8 so her last nap is usually at 2. I let her sleep for an hour. Then I wear her out playing, and crawling around. I give her a warm bath at 7:30. Nurse or Daddy feeds her. She is out. It took a week to break her habit. But she's gotten use to it. Good luck :)
    rbishop

Answer by rbishop at 6:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• The Sleepeasy Solution book is helpful.
    CaliDenaS

Answer by CaliDenaS at 9:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2009