Need some advice.

I've been married about a year now. I have 2 sons to which are my husbands step children. We went on vacation and my youngest son who is 18yrs old found a cell phone that belonged to my husbandand confronted him about the text messages from other women that he knew before me saying how much they cant wait to see him and be with him. Now they are always arguing and putting me in the middle. But the kicker is he asked me not to have another cell phone because that is disrespecting him because he feels i have one for work and one for friends that he don't know to call. Tell me what I need to do other than kick his ass out and divorce him which I am seriously thinking about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like a little more investigeting needs to happen. Don't jump to conclusions.
    Anonymous

• Check the date on the text message and get answers and if you feel hes cheating, get counseling or pack your bags. If he loves you he should have no need for those numbers. I would never stand for that treatment.
    dadafirst

Answer by dadafirst at 5:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'd check the dates and talk to him about it. Follow your guy though, it's usually right.
    Anonymous

• yeah check and see if they were from before you guys got married then if not talk to him about it or just forget about him. You need to think about your kids more than you do him but if he really loves you then he should change.
    Anonymous

• Im sorry I can't understand much of what you are saying. Are thoes text messages old messages or did he get them while ya'll have been together?
    Anonymous

• No phone can keep text messages for a whole year! I think he got busted and you should act accordingly.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009