Does watching a Baby Story freak you out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some of them make me think about what if that was me but there so fun to watch i can never turn them off!!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No way! I love it!!!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Absolutely.

It's shocking to see how many unnecessary inductions and c-sections go on due to impatient doctors and all-too-trusting mothers.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• when i was pregnant i loved it. it prepaired me for ANY situation that could happen. it educated me alot and im soooo glad i did. it kept me calm during my labor. cuz i knew everything always works out
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I love to watch it and my husband will watch them with me sometimes its kinda fun for both of us to watch it just to know what could happen
    leemarie18

Answer by leemarie18 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I love it! And it makes me cry everytime. lol
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 6:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Nope. I realize that most of those are just the medical version of what birth can be, not what birth actually is.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I LOVE watching it.if only I had cable now since I am pregnant again.The only thing that "freaked" me out was an episode when i was pregnant with my daughter, the womans baby came out face up.which put the baby at risk of breaking its neck,and made it harder for the mother to push him out.I went into labor 3 weeks labor, only to figure out my daughter was coming out face up.It took me almost an hour to push her out.which i thought it was weird since i had seen the same situation on the show
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 8:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Watching that show made me notice the connection between inductions and c-sections.
    Isaidit

Answer by Isaidit at 9:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i love it watch it in the morning if my oldest has school how ever i did see one not that long ago that the woman's water broke on the way too the hospital and the baby was wanting to come out in the car it was kaos lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 10:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2009