Don't you hate it when someone posts a really good question...

and then some idiot has to come up with a reply that says something like "don't you have something more important to talk about". Yeah, like there are so many more important topics discussed on Cafemom all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Some people are just silly like that and they must not have anything better to do than bash all day...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 5:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree! I also hate when they say "who cares?" If they took the time to answer the question, then they care!
    Anonymous

• I think that just happens when its a question that gets asked over and over again and frankly the women (myself included) on here are just sick of it being almost an everyday thing
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yep, I agree. I thought that was the point of cafemom... to provide a forum for everyone to talk about different things. It doesn't have to be anything of great importance, just whatever's on your mind at the time.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Octomom--who cares
    Casey Anthony--who cares
    Hate Obama--who cares
    Hate Palin--who cares
    Am I pregnant--who cares
    Do you like this name--who cares
    etc.!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh BlessedMommy64 you're so silly...didn't you know that CafeMom is strictly for bashing other moms in order to make yourself feel better? Sorry, just kidding...couldn't resist that though. I agree with you, I thought that was the point of CM too, but then again what do I know? It may be annoying to see the same question pop up over and over, but it would be nice to see people treating each other with a little more respect sometimes.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• "Octomom--who cares
    Casey Anthony--who cares
    Hate Obama--who cares
    Hate Palin--who cares
    Am I pregnant--who cares
    Do you like this name--who cares
    etc.!!!"

You must care if you are replying
    Anonymous

• Anon 3:12 then why are you here? I mean if you really do not care then well there is the door. :-)

People need to realize that sometimes some questions are repeated because either they are new or they never saw a previous post on it. There are the few who feel the need to intentionally repeat a question just to annoy others.
    When people respond rudely .... well it is rude and there is no respect for the OP who may very well be posting a good question. That annoys me it really brings the maturity level down a few notches.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No, it does not bother me. We are women, after all, and women ask alot of questions. Some are good, some are bad and some are just some. We all don't have to answer them if we don't want to.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009