is it ok??

is it ok to suck u stomach in at times to hide ur prego??
or does that give harm to the baby..
im only 6 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you even showing at 6 weeks? I wouldnt do it. I am not a doctor but I wouldnt try it. Just wear lose fitting clothing.
    Anonymous

• y are you trying to hide our prego?? but i dono if it will hurt the baby or not but i wouldnt do it
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Why would you be trying to hide spaghetti sauce?
    Anonymous

• Why are you wanting to hide it anyways??? Trust me I tried sucking it up...but you can do it for now but not in the months to come.
    Anonymous

• i gained about 4 pounds but sometime i catch myself holdin my stomach in but not like trying to
    i jus wonted to kno if that harms it..
    Anonymous

• So expect to gain more 4 lbs is nothing when you get to 9 months and you have packed on 20-30lbs or perhaps more!!!!!!! Weight gain is one the things with pregnancy...duh.
    Anonymous

• no it doesn't it's so small and whatever weight your gaining is not much of the baby. it's like saying you can't lay on your tummy pregnant which you can at 6 weeks. on my first pregnancy i was able to at 7 months pregnant but that was a looonnngggg time ago.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i didnt relize i had some missed keys there lol i meant to say why are you trying to hide your prego?
    lol im sorry but i really dont see why you would want to hide that your expecting
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It won't hurt the baby at all to suck in your tummy, it's got a whole world of protection in there! It won't be suck inable for long though!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009