dont know what to do anymore

So my mom and i haave always had a difficult relationship i never trusted her (especially after she stole 12k from me when i was 16) and now its getting worse. not even the trust thing just my inability to talk to her. anytime i say oh wow me and DD had arough night last night she was up alot she comes back with she never does that to me or she always sleeps perfect for me like she is trying to 1 up me or some shit. and now we were just on the phone discussing my neighbors b-day party (he just turned 5) and me and his mom used to be superrrr close. i pretty much raised him until last year becuase her hubby passed away and she had a cocaine issue for a bit and i was always there for her, constantly watching the baby (well big boy now) taking her daughters to and form whereever they needed to be, making sure she had food and clothes for them..contd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• for her sons birthday last year i spent 200.00 on him cause she had no money and iw anted him to have a good b-day and everything. she was always bringing him to my house so she could have a good cry anything she needed i did for her without a single question. well now she has a new bf who is a real ass and she dropped me like a bad habit! she never calls, texts or anything. she is now having her sons birthday party a month after his b-day because her bf has plans wiht his family!!!!! wth her son should be more important. her kids hate this man mind you and she wont break up with him her kids are 18,14,5. and i was tellin my mom how bad im hurt that she never calls or lets me come over or anything and my mom turned it around on how she has been there for her longer than me and everythign SHE did for her like completely disregarding my feelings. she takes credit for anything i do and i just cant take it...pleas help
    Anonymous

• good grief you sound like your mother. Read your post over again and see if you don't sound just like her. Quit expecting things from other people. Quit doing for ppl just to get something back. 200 for a neighbor kid's birthday? That was stupid. Quit playing martyr. All you are doing is saying "LOOK AT ME - LOOK AT ME" You are your mother's daughter that's for sure.
    Anonymous

• op: i wasnt expecting anything i was just saying she hurt my feelings and i feel like she used me...sheesh you dont have to be rude
    Anonymous

• I'll be honest, it does sound like she was using you, and even tho it hurts now that she's being such a bitch about it, it's better in the long run that you don't have to deal with her crap anymore, you can do better.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Neither of them deserve to be in your life... your mom or your friend.
    Anonymous

• We all have problems with our mothers. Its best we get over it and move on. Ignore the negativity from others. How you deal with it is what makes you a better person. My mother and I havent talked for three years and she hasnt met my son because she never gave my hubby a chance after she didnt believe that my stepdad molested me. Sometimes, those people dont deserve to be in your life. Weed out the negative people. I lost $2000 I was supposed to get when I turned 18 that I saved up for college
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009