Is cafemom the most thought provoking thing you do all day?

It is for me, I really need to read a book or something, but it sure is easier to move a mouse and press a button. uugh... just wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL
    True, True!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i read a book today, started it last night and couldn't put it down. i usually watch and discuss the news with my fiancee and/or mom, so that's probably the most thought provoking thing i do each day.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• This is where I come to get some mindless activity when I've had a rough day.
    Anonymous

• Ya I clean and play with the my son. When DH gets home my son wants daddy to go play ball outside so I get some time to myself while dinner is almost done lol.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE reading. I've read everything in the house - including 4th grade level chapter books - and there's nothing left. Luckily I just remembered there's this thing called a library down the road. LOL. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009