whos your favorite author and why?

Mine is james patterson because he writes the most amazing murder mystery books!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I picked up a book at Wally world the other day and it's a first novel for Kim Edwards, the book was "The Memory Keepers Daughter". It was an awesome book, and amazing that I got to read it,lol I hope she has more coming out soon!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 6:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Lewis Carroll. I love Alice's adventures but he also wrote some other good stuff too. I like the flow and wit of his writing.
    Faye-Tula

Answer by Faye-Tula at 6:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It used to be Patterson but then I picked up a book by Harlan Coben. Now I am obsessed with him. I have checked out everyone of his books in by local library.He makes me laugh and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to turn the page! I highly recommend him.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 6:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have two.Stephen King and Wally Lamb.I'm actually almost done with the latest by Wally Lamb.His work is so moving and real.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I love tons of authors. Too many to count. James patterson is good though.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• John Irving- he is funny and every page had details that mean something in the end.

I love Sophie Kensilla she writes the "shopoholic" books. She also writes under another pen name Madeline Wicim (?) books are avalibe in England so far. I bet there coming here too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2009