Did anyone here; Induce labor, have an epidural (or c-secion), formula feed by choice?

Are you happy with those choices?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all of that but formula feed, and im happy.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I HAD to be induced. It wasnt a choice I made. So yes, I am happy.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I'm very happy with those choices. I wanted to have Peter naturally (with an epdiural injection) but after 33 hours he turned sideways and I had to have an emergency section. I did not breast feed and my son is happy and healthy!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I chose to have an epidural and I also chose to formula feed after trying breastfeeding first. And I am so very glad I made both of those choices. :)
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 6:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i would have been happy with anything as long as i have a healthy baby in my arms.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• All nature and I didnt chose to formula feed... but i ended up having to.. I was deathly ill and could not even hold my daughter let alone feed her... But over all I am happy.
    Anonymous

• With my 1st I had to be induced, I got my epi at 8cm dilated cause I was in tears, with my 2nd I went into labor naturally but had to have a c-section due to my DD being stuck, I cried about the c-section but it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be. My 1st the reason why I had to be induced was because I was 11 dayd past due, it was time for him to come out lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 6:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I did all three.... as for formula I nursed first but my first born wasn't getting enough milk so I had to supplement . I had to be induced and I had to have an epidural because I was losing liquids from vomiting so much from the pain. low tolerance for pain ! I do not regret it at all.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I saw your two questions. It's like you grouped all of the "bad" things together in one question and all of the "good" things together in the other question.
    Anonymous

• this op is a t r o l l
    Anonymous