Does anyone watch the Bad girls?

What did you think about the last episode? The Amber's do get a little whiny and talk sh*t behind people's back, but so do the other girls! The fabulous 5 are Bi**h's! They went to far with Amber! And why did the new girl with the big ass belly,get so mad when she did not win the wet bikini contest? That is a no brainer!

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 6:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think the Amber's handle everything pretty well. The other girls are constantly messing with them. They never take action and retaliate. I hope the other girls are charged.
    Anonymous

• I think they all are kind of crazy and childish. The Fab 5 take things too far with the pranks. And the Ambers used to insitgate things. Now I guess they're just out numbered.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I PERSONALLY LOVE THE AMBERS...THE OTHER BITCHES ARE JEALOUS CAUSE THEY DONT GET THE SPOTLIGHT AS MUCH....ALIEA IS CHILDISH AND NEEDS TO BE IN THE LOONEY BIN WITH HER INSTIGATING ASS....THE BOSTON BITCH IS A WANNA BE BAD AS AND TIFFANY IS A SELLOUT
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2009