Who is dissapointed in what the recent Bachelor did?

I was really dissapointed after he chose Melissa and then dumped her for Molly what a sh*t. I feel so bad for Melissa, I bet she gets the new show "The Bachelorette".

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 6:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I actually wasn't. This is life. Wouldnt we all rather him do it now than 3 months, or a year or two into marriage? Alot of people have broken engagements. If more people did this they probably wouldnt be in unhappy marriages. This one just happens to be on national television.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It looked staged. The first girl did not want her parents in the pic. They say she walked out with the ring. All staged. He really wanted the green eyed chick. She is pretty but dumb.........
    Anonymous

• I really wanted melissa to win. She was really pretty and his son liked her from the start! Hes an idiot!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 6:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• He's a jerk and the new bachelorette is jillian.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I think it was comendable. He has a child he has to think about and staying with the wrong woman for him just so he didn't hurt her feelings would have been stupid and irresponsible. You should be with someone you truly love and NO ONE else.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I kinda wanted Stephanie to be the new bachelorette but I am happy they chose Jillian. Mom always said "If you cant say anything nice about someone don't say anything." So, there is my answer lol.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 7:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Well I think Jason is a pretty classy and that had to be so hard on him. I just felt so bad for Melissa she's been dumped evrytime she's gotten serious, must be her. I don't wish Jason and Molly bad I hope they stay madly in love, he deserves to find love.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 8:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009