I NEED A HIGHER POWER RIGHT NOW

Hello I am wondering I believe I had a miscarriage went to the hospital was bleeding and then took another test 4 days after bleeding and it said negative.So now I am wondering just how soon can one become pregnant again after that.I have never had problems getting preggy.I just counted the first day of me starting to bleed as a period.Someone please help and along with that pray for us.It's alot of pressure on the two of us to have a child right now.We are not in control I need some advice.We have been sleeping with one another everyother day and I have also been taking geritol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You said it, you need to reply on a higher power right now. It is sort of upsetting when I see parents forcing on a pregnancy. You need to be relaxed and calm, healthy and happy and only then will it be blissful and you will be prego! Just take a week off for yourself then get back into for fun! Baby making is a fun romantic thing so don't forget that ok?! Congrats on the decision and good luck.

Also. No caffeine, no drugs, no alcohol, good diet, NO STRESS, so on so forth!
    Anonymous

• LOL NO STRESS. HAHA thats a good one.
    Anonymous