I'm I losing my mind?

Okay so I'm just wondering if anyone else hears like bones cracking when your baby moves. Every once and a while when my baby moves I hear a cracking noise I don't think that its any of my bones cracking could it be hers or I'm I just losing my mind and hearing things?

leemarie18

Asked by leemarie18 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With both of my kids, sometimes when i picked them up, their backs would pop. When you get a good long stretch, I'm sure some of your joints pop too.
    Anonymous

• I know that joints pop but I'm talking about my unborn baby and the sound comes from my stomach
    leemarie18

Answer by leemarie18 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• no your not crazy i hear it as well if its queit in the room and i can feel like there bones are snaping as well when i hear the pop but i think its just the pushing to hard lol
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• lol well its good to hear that I'm not the only one to hear it lol
    leemarie18

Answer by leemarie18 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ive heard that too with both of my pregnancies...i have no clue what it is and ive often wondered as well if im just hearing things...lol
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 7:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ive never heard that. it sounds freaky! yikes!
    Anonymous