How much mommy time do you get?

I get about an hour to myself. After dinner DH takes DS outside or they go to the basement and do daddy and son stuff. Which is nice for all of us. Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get tons. My 2 year old can pretty much enterain himself. He's really been into being left alone right now. And when my hubby gets home he normally does most everything with my kid.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• At night DH and DS go to sleep at 9:00 and I stay up later. Through out the day I get some time too.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• In the path 10 months I have gone out twice by myself for around a hour. That's been my mommy time so far.
    Anonymous

• After 8pm, they are all in bed and I can do as I please, watch TV, take a bubble bath, read a book, or just go to bed.... Hubby is only home every 4 weeks so I get plenty of ME time...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• What's that?
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 7:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I get as much as I need. Our kids are in school full time. I have the whole day to myself. I love it, but I still volunteer twice a week in their classes at school. We are having more kiddos and I will have less time then but it's ok...I miss the days of tiny little ones who need me for everything. Plus my Hubby is GREAT at relieving me if I ever need to be off doing something alone, or if I am super sick, he is Mr. Mom for as long as I need him to be.

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Fortunately all my kids are in school all day now so I get quite a bit. It goes way too fast each day though. I also stay up a little later to wind down after the bedtime battles.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009