What do you think of Kate Gosslin (Jon and Kate+8)?

People seem to either LOVE her, or HATE her.

What do YOU think of her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She seems kinda mean to her husband.
    Anonymous

• i dont really mind her, cept i want to know why she put her kids in half day daycare, i thought she was a stay at home mom. and in my opinion if youre a stay at home mom theres no reason to spend the extra money on a service you dont really need. but thats just my opinion....im sure others feel differently....and thats fine but yeah.
    Anonymous

• She is not my favorite,to me she seems very bossy,especially to her husband.My daughter 17,loves them.I don't watch them though.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I love her! I know I get frustrated at my husband and we only have one child. I think she just gets stressed out and doesnt have enough help sometimes. She expects alot out of him. But shes a good mom. and I think tv tends to show the worst side of some people lol. That is my FAVORITE show : ]
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 7:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I am not a fan. I used to be.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I use to be but not anymore. She could use an attitude adjustment towards her husband.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 7:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I love that show. I think she is way to hard on her husband. If she had mine for a day she would never yell at John again. I love my hubby but helping with the kids is not something that he does on a regular basis. I think Kate is great and she can do FAR more than I can in day. I have a hard time trying to keep up with my two kids. How can she clean the house, run errands, and cook all organic food for 8 kids? I would love to follow her for a day to see how she does it.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 7:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I love her. I do think she's a bit bossy but honestly, he allows it so it's ok. I think they are a great family and I love to see a family on TV that doesn't hide how they really are, I've seen them loose their patience with their kids and do the same things everyday not on TV parents would do. I think they are real. Maddie and Cara need to not be so coddled, they're brats. The sextuplets are adorable. Also, to the person who bashed them for putting them in pre school (not daycare) it's healthy to put your children around other kids their age it teaches them how to interact with others outside of their family. I'm a stay at home mom and both our kids are in school full time. We are having more kids and we plan on putting them in pre school part time when they are of age to do so. It doesn't make us lazy parents, it makes us smart...we get a break and our kiddos get the learning experience they need in life.

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I've watched the show since it started. I think Hollywood is starting to creep into her life. Notice the tummy tuck, teeth whitening, tan (faux?) and big new home. I also think she seems more hard on Jon than in the beginning.
    I still watch, though! I love the kids.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• LOVE her... she is an amazing woman, extremely organized and keeps such a clean house!!! she is a role model for me:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 7:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009