ever had sex during a yeast infection?

tonight ill be able to see my sweety after a month of no sex!! I wont be able to see him again for 3 months should i take the risk and do it? will he notice? what can i do? what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• No!!!!!!! What if he gets it? Use a condom if you do.
    Anonymous

• I did once a long time ago. We used a condom and it hurt really bad....like a burning feeling.

If you do, make sure to use a condom because he can get a yeast infection from you...not pleasant for a man or woman.
    Anonymous

• I would'nt,if you give it to him,that's just mean,I'd atleast tell him,then if he still wants to do it,use a condom.I hope you are on an antibiotic.
    Anonymous

• It burns... and he can get it and keep giving it back to you. The best you can do is use a condom... and expect to pay for it afterwards.
    Anonymous

• dont do it, it hurts sooooooo bad its not even funny
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Ew no. You could give it to him, even if you wear a condom. I have also heard that it can be excruciatingly painful for the woman.
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't it could burn for you and make it worse and also you can give it to him and can transfer is back to you and so forth! I get this quite often I wouldn't
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Clean your vaginal area really well with soap and water (so no visable white stuff) right before you have any contact (hands, mouth, or penis)

Hands are ok (have him wash them after he touches you so he doesn't spread anything to your mouth or eyes), but i would steer clear of oral sex

Use a condom with lube (the chances of him catching your infection w/o a condom are small, but just to be safe...)

Wash your area well with soap and water afterwards to help with any possibility of the infection getting sread around your area even more

Its ok to have sex with a yeast infection, and it doesn't always make sex painful (especially if you get all the white residue off first) but remember that it could make the infection last longer or worsen slightly.

I've had sex with an infection and its really ok (especially since you are monogomous). Just take extra special care to be as clean as possible. Enjoy!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• TELL YOU WHAT YOU DO SUCK THAT HELL OUTTA THAT DICK AND CALL IT A NIGHT....yeeeeeAH BEBE!!!!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i agree with diamond mamma that would satisfy him enough. you well not as much but i just wouldn't take the chance even if you get yourself super clean.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009