what to do

ok where do i even start ...we have been married for 1 yr together for 5 and things just have got WAY out of line .... He sats on his computer for hrs im talkin gets up and thats where he goes first playin a video game ..goes to bed around 2 r 3 am .... and im sick of it he knows i have said things to him. My son got one of his games for ps2 and he acted like a total child about it and he had to put it up lol... its just so hard being here. my son went to the consler today and talked to them i am goin up there tomorrow .i wanna go soooo bad but i dont wanna be the one leavin rt now i want my son to finsh school out here and all. so what can i do he has been my sole provider for the whole time . also ...i cant work and havent none .and i dont know how to proceed would they make him leave and continue paying rent and etc. does anyone know.they r abuse as well.the school said they would get us out.r him out .but is he still resp

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• www.gamerwidow.com
    Anonymous

• lol whats that....
    Anonymous

• If you leave he might not have to pay anything because you've only been married 1 year (depending on the state). Try therapy first and see if anything changes. I really encourage you to get an education (try an online college) or look for a part time job. In this economy with divorce rates still climbing you need to make sure you can provide for yourself and your kids.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• hey legelmommy
    i know i can work and support my self i have before ...but my medical condition has got alot worsethen it was ... i dont see him goin to therapy i have tried that before there is soooo much more to this then what i have wrote . here lol.... my son isnt his and like today i am sick adn ask him to go and get my son at 5 and he told me that he couldnt cux he was grouping (the game) around that time lol...he is just for him self ...i see that clearer all the time....
    Anonymous