Do you think Jon and Kate will end up divorced?

I mean, she is really controlling (hey, she admits it!), they have a LOT of stress, they don't seem like each other.... do you think they will last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they will get the big D
    Anonymous

• I have watched the show a few times, and I would think so, yes.

If they stay together for good, I'd imagne it would only be for the children's sake.
    Apart from that, they don't seem to have a very loving relationship or attitude towards one-another.

They act more like brother and sister than husband and wife.

ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 7:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• He better hang in there until they are 18,can you imagine child support? damn!!
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I think we don't see everything and that they do love eachother and are just tired all the time. I wont say the wont end up with a divorce but I don't think they are headed there yet.
    Anonymous

• I think they will make it..I definitely am a total opposite of my husband and it works...
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 7:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I was watching the episode where they were packing... uhh I really am annoyed by her. She is so ungreatful and I think she is miserable. He wont leave her.. they are in it for money at this point! She wont leave him... she wud never find another man to be with her! I hope her show gets cancelled. I mean how many more showa can we watch her complain and watching her family is exhusting... There simply boring....
    Anonymous

• I think they will stay together. They have a deep faith and don't below is divorce. I think there are a lot of good times that we don't see. And to me, he seems fine with being controlled.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No they won't! They have that huge fam. tying them together. I think a lot of the way they speak to eachother (that biting wit)is for the camera.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't say they are going to get a divorce. I think they are just both really stressed out...i mean hey wouldn't you be? And instead of taking it out on the kids they just take it out on eachother. Not to mention having cameras breathing down your neck constantly? That probably doesn't help. Kate's controlling nature doesn't really seem to bother John too much from what I can tell. Most of the time he seems to just let it roll off his back. I think it would be worse if their personalities were alike..they would probably really fight then.
    Anonymous